Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Suck at Updates

So unfortunately the whole month of July has gone by without an update. Since my last post, I have been caring for my larvae, running some tests, and writing my project proposal. Now comes something else to add into the mix of lab work and writing - classes begin in less than two weeks. I'm very excited to be a second year...less classes, no longer the one learning the system. I'm also just excited to meet a new class. This week is orientation for new students, so we'll be meeting the first years on Thursday at the latest. Which reminds me - that means I've been here for a whole year!

In addition to my own work, I've been able to help with other projects going on at my campus. More specifically, I went sharking! I ended up being more nervous than I thought I'd be, but it was still fun, and I hope to go out again.


Love me some rays

Fact of the Post: The smell of dead lampreys seem to scare the crap out of live ones.


PLLEEEAASSEEE NOOOOOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment