Saturday, March 31, 2012

Conference Love

I know, I know, I let too much time go again. I honestly didn't feel that I had much to write about until now.

Anyways, I literally just got home from my first conference. It was a local chapter conference, so I feel like it was an excellent first step. I gave a platform presentation which got rave reviews (multiple people told me it was their favorite!) I didn't win anything, but my reviews were all very good. That can only mean that the competition was amazing. Overall, I learned some things:

- I LOVE toxicology!
- I LOVE my committee!
- I'm much better than I though at talking with new people

The next two weeks will be pretty busy. I'm running a test this week and then moving on to another conference next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment